Subject: Re: [office-comment] Can style:default-style contain the propoertiesin 15.36 "Presentation Page Attributes"

Dear Makoto-san,

Just a quick note to acknowledge your latest series of questions and
comments on possible errata in ODF 1.0.

I have cast the previous comments into what will become the errata
document (eventually) and will start processing these latest comments.

All the hard work in isolating these issues is greatly appreciated!

Hope you are having a great week!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau