Subject: Re: [office-comment] The last para of 17.7.3 of ODF 1.0

Makoto,

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) wrote:

>	As an example, all XML streams have the media type "text/xml".
>
>This is incorrect.  First, there are lots of specialized media types
>(*/*+xml) for XML.  Second, even for generic XML, application/xml is
>almost always more appropriate than text/xml .

Not only is it incorrect, but it is an unnecessary statement. We don't
really need to make comments or observations on matters beyond the scope
of ODF. What media types are used by some class of files in general
being one of those.

I am going to suggest that we simply strike that sentence.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau