Subject: Some more comments

"the paragraph is joined with the paragraph" in The last sentence of
the second para of 4.6.4 "Deletion" is confusing.  I guess that the
first "paragraph" means the paragraph containing the deleted text, but
the spec should be clearer.

"math" in the middle of 4.6.4 should be "match".

In 6.6.1, is "disable" in "The text:active attribute can be used to
disable a page variable after it was used in the document." correct?
We think that it should be "enable" or "activate", but we are not sure.
Please let us know the answer.

--
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>