Subject: ODFF: EOMONTH function

ODFF 15Nov07 version:

Syntax: EOMONTH( DateParam StartDate ; Number MonthAdd )
Returns: Number

If MonthAdd is to be a Number rather than an Integer, then shouldn't
there be test cases showing MonthAdd=1.9 for example? Calc at least does
not currently comply - it truncates MonthAdd. Actually my view would
indeed be to define MonthAdd as being truncated to an integer.

Should this function return a Number, rather than a Date? In fact Calc
returns a Number, requiring manual reformatting by the user.

I hope my various comments on ODFF are seen as helpful - I've no wish to
impose. I've had no feedback (but of course it's the holdiday season) -
if mine is a useful and appropriate contribution would someone let me
know?

Many thanks

David King