Subject: Re: Itemization in 2.7.1 of ODF 1.0

Makoto,

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) wrote:
> The third bullet in the itemized list of 2.7.1 should be a
> normal paragraph.  In other words, two itemizes lists
> are merged by mistake.

You mean beginning with "Master styles are....."

> Master styles are contained within a container element of its own:
> •<office:master-styles>
True, should be a normal paragraph but should not continue with an one
item list. Yes?

In other words it should be a "normal" paragraph that reads:

Master styles are contained within a <office:master-styles> container
element.

Better?

I will ask Rob Weir to add this to the OASIS errata list. I am working
on a preliminary answer to JTC 1/SC 34 N0942 for consideration by the
ODF TC. That should appear in the next day or so.

Hope you are at the start of a great day! (It is snowing in Covington,
Georgia. Snowing. Quite odd considering we are in the middle of a severe
drought.)

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau