Subject: Re: [office-comment] 15.2.3 of ODF 1.0

I think the intent is to point out that the tray name is device-dependent.

(In practice, an application queries the printer device driver for a list
of paper and their names.  Different printers will give different answers.
 You can not assume that tray 1 is always called "tray 1", for example.
The only value that is portable is "default".)

-Rob

Rob Weir
Software Architect
IBM Software Group