Subject: Re: [office-comment] 11.7.3 of ODF 1.0

Makoto,

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) wrote:
> I cannot parse the following sentence, which is quoted
> from 11.7.3 of ODF 1.0.  What does the which clause mean?
>
> 	The value attributes are the same as those used
> 	elsewhere in the specification, except that the type
> 	attribute is attached to the container element,
> 	which the value attributes are attached to the list
> 	values.

That is a tough one but here goes:

I think what is mean is that the container element, <form:list-property>
has an attribute that defines a value type, which determines the value
attribute used in the <form:list-value> element(s) that it contains.

I say that based on the preceding sentence that reads: "The element
contains a sequence of list value elements, each of which contains a
value attribute suitable to the value type given in the
<form:list-property> element."

I suspect the "which" clause was trying to restate that rule and ran
aground.

I will confirm that reading and propose a correction.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau