Subject: Re: [office-comment] ODFF: list of suggestions

> Thanks for the additional comments.  Believe me when I say we're not
> ignoring comments.  We're just slow to respond.

:) OK. Thanks for the link - obviously I'd looked in the wrong
place.

While writing may I add to the list:

TRIMMMEAN page 379
* "Let n denote the number of elements in the data set" - that's
too vague - does it mean elements including or excluding non-
numbers/blank cells? Calc ignores non-numbers.
* CutOff will always be positive - why not use INT rather than
FLOOR in the formula for clarity?
* "Calculates the mean of a data set's fraction" - doesn't
describe the function to me - how about "Returns the mean of a
data set, ignoring extreme values" or "Returns the mean of a data
set, ignoring a proportion of high and low values"?

I'll save any other comments and post as a block again.