Subject: Re: [office-comment] Ambiguity problems caused by ID/IDREF

Rob,

Since we are talking about technical corrigenda, we should avoid
drastic changes.

> "In fact I think that (ideally) the schema should be re-written so that
> its dependency on DTD-compatibility features is removed, and the
> standard can then remove the reference to this troublesome spec."

I would remove default values but keep ID/IDREF.  We have to change
the definition of mathMarkup and anyAttListOrElements as well.

> "Personally, I would remove all the XSD datatyping from the ODF schema
> too so that the schema became "pure" 19757-2".

This is not a bug.  I would not recommend this change as technical
corrigenda, although it might be more appropriate to use  Part 5:
Datatype Library Language (DTLL) of DSDL rather than XSD datatypes
in the future.

Cheers,

--
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>