Subject: Re: [office-comment] Support for overlined text in ODF

Hi Martin,

We do have your request in the list of public comments we need to respond
to.  In fact it is #92 on my list:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200705/msg00005.html

As the major feature work on ODF 1.2 winds down, we're spending more TC
time responding to these comments.  I know this is not much of a
condolence, considering you have waited a year, but we're trying to get
through them all, in chronological order.

The text decorations for ODF are based on CSS3 Text Module (
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-css3-text-20030514/)

So anything we can reuse from there will harmonize with what we already
have.

Regards,

-Rob

03:45:24 PM:

> Martin Whitaker wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Back last May (how time flies!), I wrote to this list proposing that
ODF