Subject: Re: [office-comment] "fixed" in 6.7.2 of ODF 1.0

Makoto,

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) wrote:
> The following descriptions are unclear.
>
> 	If the value of a field is fixed, ...
> 	If the value of the field is not fixed, ...
>
> It appears that the former means that the value of the text:fixed
> attribute is "true", but this is unclear.

Yes, we should specify the meaning of boolean alternatives. In most
cases I suspect it is fairly clear but for consistency's sake I think it
should be explicit in all cases. Reasoning that what may appeal to be
intuitive to me may not be so for you and vice versa. Easier to simply
make them all explicit.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--