Subject: Re: [office-comment] odf 1.1 dc:language value (unchanged as yet for 1.2)

OK.  I see you're caught up on the word "similar".  Replace it if you want
with "The manner in which the language is represented is pretty" or "The
manner in which the language is represented is wicked awesome", or
whatever you want.  The fact is that statement is merely an observation
and does not state a normative provision of the standard.  However, it is
immediately followed by a full definition of what is required.  That
following statement conforms to the schema definition and the Dublin Core
Usage Guide.

So editorial quibbling aside, if you were implementing or testing an
implementation, would you have any difficulties, given the current text,
determining what the requirements for dc:language were?

I think it is clear.  If you disagree, then please suggest a wording
change.

Regards,

-Rob