Subject: ODFF: AMORLINC function

ODFF 28Jun08:

"For the periods in the life time..."

This section has gone a little awry - probably typographic -
needs to talk about the full periods and the last fractional
period.

There's a description/formulae here:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Ca
lc:_AMORLINC_function

if that helps.

This also describes a bug (I believe) in Excel, when the asset is
purchased on the end date of a period. Certainly Calc gives a
different answer (I believe the correct one). You'll need to
decide which one to document...