Subject: Re: [office-comment] ODFF: XIRR

Hi Sheldon

> Re: "The last function I am reviewing... "
>
> So then, will there not be consideration of the "/*Economic Rate of
> Return*/" (/*ERR*/)

I'm not part of the ODFF team - I've merely posted comments as a
by-product of having to understand the functions for another task
(which is now near completion).

So I don't know whether ERR is under consideration or not - but
the end of my personal review is not linked to what the ODFF team
is doing.

I've worried that my contribution on this list has been rather
fulsome, to the point of 'noise', and I was intimating that
things would be a bit quieter ;)

David