Subject: Re: [office-comment] ODFF: XIRR

Hello David,

Re: "Dennis E. Hamilton's question to you.."

If I may, I would be please to refer to the following sources which may
be in a position of authority with regards to the "/*financial analysis
functionality et al*/" that were mentioned by Dennis E. Hamilton in his
email to you. These sources are as follows:-

   1. *The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)*.

       http://www.iadb.org

   2. *The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)*.

       http://www.unido.org/index.php?id=o3470

I sincerely trust that these sources are most welcome and may be in a
position to provide the information sought by the respective committees
concerned with the approval of "ODF definitions of operations, including
OpenFormula functions".

Have a very pleasant day.

Kindest regards,

Sheldon A. Britton