Subject: Further comment on ODF_1.0_Errata_draft_3

First, I am happy with the way that the errata has been
prepared.

I will review the content, but here is a comment.

>N0492:74 “Is zero allowed as a length in Chap 10? "A (positive or
>negative) physical length" (page 691) appears to disallow zero.”
>
>Rejected, not a defect. The expression syntax referenced from this
>definition, XSL 1.0, 5.9.11, clearly allows zero.

I would argue that this is a defect, since zero is neither postive
nor negative.  People use the phrase "non-negative integer" precisely
because of this reason.

Cheers,

--
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>