Subject: Re: [sc-dev] Re: Data Grid Size element proposal

I just forgot this:
Does implementing a MAX_GRID_SIZE also mean, that none of OOo, gnumeric
or another existing ODF-compliant application will be able to READ files
saved with the latest Excel?
[As far as I know, none of these support the grid-limits of Excel, even
gnumeric needs a specific recompile.]

Sincerely,

Leonard