Subject: Comments on Errata 01 (Committee Draft 03)

Dear colleagues,

I am revising the JIS ODF draft on the basis of Errata 01 (Committee Draft 03).
I have some comments.

1) correction to 9.2.19

I do not understand the following instruction.

	Replace “horizontal” with “horizontal”;
	replace “left” with “left”; replace “right” with “right”;
	replace “vertical” with “vertical”.

2) correction to 9.3

I do not understand the following instruction.

	The term “scale” should be replaced with “scale”.

3) Correction to 9.3.3

The editing instruction does not touch the first sentence but merely
replaces the second with two sentences.  However, the first sentence
looks unnecessary.

4) Correction to 15.31.4

The editing instruction does not touch the first, second, and third
sentences but merely replaces the rest of the paragraph.  However, the
second and third sentences look unnecessary.  Even the first one can
be removed.

5) Correction 15.36

It should be made clear where in the itemized list the four bullets
should be added.

6) Rejected comment

I do not agree on the following disposition.

	N0942:30 "In 15.4.1, subsection 8.8.4 of XSL is referenced, but
	it should be 7.8.4."
	Rejected, the text is correct.

I still believe that 7.8.4 is correct.

Hope this helps.