Subject: Re: [office-comment] Comments on Errata 01 (Committee Draft 03)

Murata-san,

Further personal comments on your 1 and 2 below:

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> I am revising the JIS ODF draft on the basis of Errata 01 (Committee Draft 03).
> I have some comments.
>
> 1) correction to 9.2.19
>
> I do not understand the following instruction.
>
> 	Replace “horizontal” with “horizontal”;
> 	replace “left” with “left”; replace “right” with “right”;
> 	replace “vertical” with “vertical”.
>

> 2) correction to 9.3
>
> I do not understand the following instruction.
>
> 	The term “scale” should be replaced with “scale”.

If you view the corrections on an ODF editor, you will note that the
second occurrence of each term is in a defined style. For 9.2.19 and
"horizonal" for example, the first occurrence is in the default style
while the second is styled as an attribute value.

That does not show up in the PDF a s style difference (the point of the
original defect).

I checked the ODF version and while it shows the style difference in the
style window, I must confess that I don't see a typographic difference
in the display.

Since the style is defined for the document (otherwise my selecting the
term would reveal the style) I am at a loss to explain why there is no
difference in the display, at least in the ODF editor.

I will investigate further.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Patrick

--