Hi everyone,

  Just jumping in here for a public service announcement. The public comment
facility (i.e. the office-comment email list) is the only allowed mechanism
for feedback to the TC. This is not just during public reviews (at which
point all comments must be logged and their resolution noted before
progressing further), but any and all input to a TC from non-TC members.

  If anyone has any questions with regard to OASIS Policies, please feel
free to contact me directly.

  Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 1.603.232.9090