Subject: RE: [office-comment] Annex H ? (ODF 1.2 CD01)

CLARIFICATION: For those interested in reviewing the RDF Metadata provisions
being introduced with ODF 1.2.

In the OO.o 3.0.1 rendering of my copy of ODF 1.2-1 cd01, the intended
appendix is the *third* Appendix B listed in the table of contents (p.72),
starting at p.787 (but actually p.789 in my copy).  The easy way to find it
is to go to the end of the document and scroll back a few sections.
[Technically, this appears to make it Appendix I in this draft.]

 - Dennis

[biting my tongue to avoid saying anything else about use of an Owl Ontology
as a specification device here.]

This message is my personal observation and any similarity to an official
position of the ODF TC or of OASIS is purely coincidental.  Were there such
an official position, there'd be provision of a link to the official minutes
or other approved document where the official position is expressed.

Dennis E. Hamilton
NuovoDoc: Design for Document System Interoperability
mailto:Dennis.Hamilton@acm.org | gsm:+1-206.779.9430
http://NuovoDoc.com http://ODMA.info/dev/ http://nfoWorks.org