Subject: Re: [office-comment] draw:extrusion-first-light-harsh (ODF all versions)

Following one of those links on Google books search I found this definition:

".. harsh lighting may be said to be that where the shadows are so
black that all detail therein is obscured ... "
Journal of criminal law and criminology: official organ of the
American Institute of Criminal Law and Criminology
By Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law, American
Institute of Criminal Law and Criminology, JSTOR (Organization)
Published by Northwestern University Press, 1938
Item notes: v. 29

I don't know if that's the intent of the way we use it, but I do like
the conciseness of the description.  I could implement that.  Even if
it does pre-date the domain of computer graphics.

Cheers
Bob