Subject: Re: [office-comment] Separating OpenFormula from (the rest of) ODF 1.2

Dennis, Rob,

thank you for your responses. I am glad to hear, that the asynchronous
were only to be applied in the review phases and that the entire ODF
1.2 sent for approval will be all three parts. I do hope, as Paul,
that there will be a "normal" review period for the entire standard as
it is being finalized.

--
Jesper Lund Stocholm
www.idippedut.dk