Subject: Re: [office-comment] Separating OpenFormula from (the rest of) ODF 1.2

The question is whether there is anything new in a part that interacts
with anything new in another part.  OpenFormula is new.  But the only
thing really new in the Packaging part is digital signatures.  Not much of
an interaction there between these two.  So you can fairly review these
two parts independently.  Of course, the main part with the schema
interacts with everything.

We'll see how it goes.  Remember any substantive change we make in
response to a public review causes us to hold a follow-up 15-day review.
Depending on the volume of review comments we receive (and address) we can
iterate on this several times.

Also, we're not limited to a 60-day initial review.  Th at is just the
minimum required.  So you could see the Schema go out, followed by
Packaging 30 days later, followed by Metadata, 2 weeks later, followed by
OpenFormula 2 weeks after that.  The 2nd review of the Schema could be
concurrent with the first review of OpenFormula.  All sorts of different
possibilities here.

Again, this is not  "the plan" just some observations on possibilities,
based on preliminary discussions.

-Rob