Subject: Re: [office-comment] ZIP specification for ODF 1.2

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 12:59 AM, Rick Jelliffe
<rjelliffe@allette.com.au> wrote:

> Thanks for that.
>
> JTC1 is an independent organization to the ATBT process, and with different
> parties involved (NBs rather than states), so conflicts could happen. I
> think it would be a mistake to treat them as if they were simply two sides
> of the same coin, which I don't think Marbux was doing.

I might have some disagreement depending on what you meant by your
first sentence. I'll write to you about that off-list. I think we are
in agreement that the deciding factor is implementability, so any
differing analysis leading to the same result doesn't need to be
explored in this particular list conversation.

Best regards,

Paul

--
Universal Interoperability Council