Subject: ODF 1.2 Part 3 section 2.4 (Encryption)

Hi ODF TC,

Section 2.4 of ODF 1.2 Part 3 describes how to encrypt an ODF package
as well as storing information needed to decrypt the package again.

Section 2.4 describes in detail the required steps to encrypt an ODF
package, herein key derivation algorithm, password digest algorithm
and iteration count as well as encryption algorithm.

The manifest contains a number of constructs to hold information like
the cited above. These include

3.7.1 manifest:algorithm-name
3.7.3 manifest:checksum-type
3.7.7 manifest:key-derivation-name

Reading the accompanying RelaxNG-schemas of the attributes above, the
value-space is a generic "string".

Problem: