Subject: Re: [office-comment] Attribute values

Alex,

On 6/13/2010 12:00 PM, Alex Brown wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> 19.2 has:
>
> ----b
> Attribute values are specified for all attributes.
> ----e

Err, just guessing you understand but perhaps it means that all
attributes have specified values?

Specific values where appropriate, ranges where necessary, types such as
string where the value can be any string.

I don't know that the text will become any less specific for the loss of
the sentence if it is troublesome.

What seems to be unclear about it? Or better yet, what do you think it
might mean?

Hope you are at the start of a great week!

Patrick

> What does this mean?
>
> - Alex.

Patrick Durusau