Subject: Yomi (xml:lang missing for dc:title, dc:subject, dc:creator, etc.)

                etc. so that Japanese users can specify "Yomi" (phonetics).

In the Japanese language, one string is not enough for representing
the title of a book.  We need two strings: the first one may contain
kanji characters but the second one is not allowed to contain kanji
characters.  The second one (phonetics) is often called "Yomi"

ODF already allows more than one dc:creator element under a single
office:meta element.  However, the xml:lang attribute is not allowed.
Thus, we cannot specify xml:lang="ja-jp", which allows kanji, and
xml:lang="ja-kana-jp", which does not.  Please introduce this attribute.

Cheers,
Makoto