Subject: Proposal for new file format

Hi all!

I am a happy user of ODF, and have been so for a long time. I have a
proposal, though, for a new use of ODF. I believe  this can be a good
advantage in the competition with other file formats.

I am currently in the process of applying for jobs, and am veary after
entering the same data for education and experience history into a
multitude of online resumé bases.

How about leveraging the power of ODF to create an open standard for
creating CV? Then, if the resumé bases would support import of the
file, I would have my CV in said ODF format, and simply upload it and
make minor adjustments as needed.

Regards
;)Frode
Frode Severin Hatlevik