Subject: Re: [office-comment] Re: sigmoid curve fitting in trend lines

James,

First, thanks for the references!

Second, standards can refer to other standards but generally not to periodical literature as normative.

Which means we will have to extract the necessary definitions and incorporate them in the text.

I will grab copies of them in the next day or so to see what that will take.

Hope you are having a great week!

Patrick