Subject: Re: [office-comment] covered-table-cell

Ok, next question, for example if a table-cell has a
number-columns-repeated="3" and a number-columns-spanned="3",
is it a mistake? If not - how is one supposed to interpret it?
LibreOffice in this example shows the document as if
number-columns-repeated="1" and number-columns-spanned="3".

Sorry, by mistake I sent the letter to your email, only.