Subject: Re: [office-comment] Suggested addition: Binder-like file format

All mailing lists I've been on (except, apparently, this one) set their own email address as either the From address or the Reply-To address when forwarding messages to subscribers. That ensures that when people click the Reply button, messages go to the mailing list for everyone to see rather than as a private reply to one person -- this actually makes sense since mailing list discussions are supposed to be public to everyone anyways. Therefor, I've never had to worry about what's in the To: box despite using Gmail's web client.

Since I cannot find on the OASIS a way to suggest the above to the list admins, I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction for doing so, since I don't intend to be trolling the list just for this one little thing. As I said, I have other things to worry about than where my messages are going when I click Reply -- I just want them going where they *should* be going.