Subject: Re: [office-comment] cell-content-is-between

Hi,

I am not quite sure what you mean with value1 or value2 being null. "value1 and value2 are a numberValue, a string or an expression". The latter should evaluate to something . While there is clearly a problem if the effective values of value1 and value2 are of different type, I am not sure how null gets into the mix.

Andreas