Subject: Re: [office-comment] cell-content-is-between

Le 24/02/2015 18:14, Andreas J Guelzow a écrit :
Hi,

I am not quite sure what you mean with value1 or value2 being null.
"value1 and value2 are a numberValue, a string or an expression". The
latter should evaluate to something . While there is clearly a problem
if the effective values of  value1 and value2 are of different type, I
am not sure how null gets into the mix.

By "null" I mean that the expression refers to something that may have the right type, but has no value: typically, an empty cell.

Camille