Subject: Re: <DKIM> [office-comment] Proposition to extend decimal and scientific number format

Hi all,

hi Laurent,

this was discussed in the meeting today and somebody brought up the
question of whether it is compliant with the OASIS IP contribution
policy (or whatever it's called) - it seems to be a corner case because
your mail does not *contain* the actual proposal but *links* to it.
Apologize for not attaching the file to the previous mail. Here it is now.

also i've found this issue in JIRA, and it looks to me like your
proposal would resolve it and i'd re-use it for the proposal - although
i'm quite ignorant of number formatting, so please tell me in case i'm
wrong.

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3860
This issue is actually the same. I just proposed to extend also to scientific format. Another proposition I included concerns the sign of the exponent. I could proposed two different documents, one for each issue. Would it be better?

Best regards,

Laurent Balland-Poirier