Subject: Re: [office-comment] OpenDocument - Formula SC: Minor issues with the specification

Hello,

Am 14.09.2015 um 21:37 schrieb Regina Henschel:
Hi Daniel,

Daniel Rentz schrieb:
Hi everybody,

I found two minor issues with the OpenFormula 1.2 spec:

1) The spec does not mention the function "AMORDEGRC" implemented by
LibreOffice, Apache OpenOffice, as well as MS Excel and the ancient
StarOffice/OpenOffice.org releases. However, the related function
"AMORLINC" is contained in the spec.

Please read https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2258 for the
reasons, why it is not contained in ODF 1.2

Do you have informations about an authoritative algorithm?

Thanks for the information. I just did a plain list comparison between the OF Spec vs. the functions implemented in LO and AOO.

So... no, I do not have any information what actually happens inside AMORDEGRC :-)

Regards
Daniel