Subject: Re: OFFICE-1148 regression curves

Hello,

Le 07/12/2015 17:39, Michael Stahl a écrit :
hi Laurent, Tomaž,

we were discussing this old proposal from Laurent in today's ODF TC meeting:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-1148
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200812/msg00007.html

git log indicates that you have implemented various "regression curve"
features.

does the implementation match what was proposed there in 2008?
Most of the proposition was implemented by Tomaž in LibO 4.2

is there anything missing in the implementation that was in the
proposal, or vice versa?
exponential terms of polynomial regression was dropped of because it has very few interest
Tomaž added name of the regression curve

if a new/updated proposal is required, do you have time to do it and
send it to the office-comment list?
Please find attached my updated proposition.

Best regards,

Laurent BP