Subject: Proposal for new value of style:ruby-position

Hi,
Hi

I'm working on laying out ruby text vertically on the right side of the base text for LibreOffice. This type of ruby positioning is mostly used in traditional Chinese[1][2]. It correspond to rightVertical in OOXML[3] and ruby-position:inter-character in CSS.

Currently style:ruby-position attribute in ODF only allows "above" and "below".
I'd like to propose to a new value "right-vertical" for style:ruby-position to denote
placing ruby text on the right side of their corresponding base text,
whether in horizontal or vertical writing mode.

Please let me know if it is feasible. Thanks.

Best regards.

--
Mark Hung