Subject: Re: [office] Re: [office-formula] Groups - 1-2-3 @Function Help File (ssfn70en.hlp) uploaded

Along with the short descriptions, which Nathaniel extracted to a text file, if you click on the links there are also more detailed descriptions, samples which would make nice tests, sometimes a mention of error values, domain restrictions, etc.  So me sure to click to drill down.

Sorry about it being in WinHelp format.  I looked around but did not find anything that could extract it and preserve the structure.

-Rob