Subject: Re: [office-formula] DBCS function and others in section 2.1.3 Large Group

Hi,

On Friday, 2006-11-03 17:40:37 +0100, Eike Rathke wrote:

> As for PHONETIC I agree that it isn't too important and most probably
> will work for English language only anyway.

Btw, I mixed that up with phonetic fuzzy search. Actually PHONETIC is
used in Japanese environments, interacts with the input method engine
(IME), and displays the phonetic characters of what was typed in the
IME. Which btw is not the same that is displayed in the input cell after
input confirmation, different inputs may produce identical characters.
The IME state would have to be stored in the file format as well to make
this function work.