Subject: Re: [office-formula] EFFECT and NOMINAL

Oops, I wasn't very clear, sorry.  Let me try again.

EFFECT and NOMINAL are currently defined in the spec.  I'm not going to CREATE their definitions... simply modify them to add a note.

The old OOo EFFECTIVE and EFFECT_ADD map into EFFECT.
OOo's old NOMINAL_ADD maps into NOMINAL.

I plan for both to be in the "Medium" group.

Make sense?

--- David A.  Wheeler