Subject: Proposal - last-minute submits, and give to TC

Here's what I plan to do, let me know of any problems asap:
* I haven't heard any complaints about my uploaded changes to deal with VALUE, etc.
* I plan to add make additional changes, primarily to get rid of the obsolete word "level" that will just confuse new readers.  I could "accept all" and then make the changes, or simply make more changes.. Eike, do you care which I do?
* I intend to have one last "send in your changes" this Wednesday.  Eike will merge, and then we'll send that merged version to the TC as our first draft.

There will still be TBDs in the draft we give to the TC, but I really want to give the TC a chance to respond... so by submitting it to the TC, I hope to get more feedback.  I don't expect this subcommittee to disappear then... quite the contrary, we'll need to resolve the remaining TBDs and issues raised by TC members.