Subject: Who is on board?

Hi,

It seems to me that only David A. Wheeler, Robert Weir and me are left
in this subcommittee. I'd love to be proven wrong though and eagerly beg
for signs of life :-)

Unfortunately we have some more work to do on the draft, namely:

- YEARFRAC algorithms description.
  - assigned to: open

- Rewrite test cases as normative prosa.
  - assigned to: open

- JIS/ASC description (it turned out that Excel does more/other things
  than one would assume from the description it has).
  - assigned to: myself

- WEEKNUM definition according to our discussion back in February,
  somehow we missed that.
  - assigned to: myself

It would be great if for the open YEARFRAC and test cases rewrite we'd
find some(one|more) who'll jump on it.. I do have to focus on
implementation now, also to align Calc with our spec in a timely manner,
and investing some more weeks into the spec will not fit my schedule.

Robert, two weeks ago or so I asked whether you could take the task to
translate test cases into prosa, what do you think?

Thanks