Subject: FW: [office-comment] Is there an Issue Tracker for OD format TC?

Hi everyone,

  I have deleted the text that had been placed on the TC Public home page. The
subcommittee template page has been fixed so that the "send a comment" link on
any subcommittee page will automatically direct you to the comment page for the
main TC. All comments must come through the main TC.

Regards,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: David King [mailto:openoffice@drking.plus.com]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 2:44 AM
To: office-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Just to be clear - I've submitted comments here because on the
OpenDocument - Formula page

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office-formula

it says:

"NOTE: We're sorry, but due to technical problems the public "Send a
Comment" button on the formula subcommittee page currently DOES NOT
WORK. We very much want to receive public comments -- for now, please
send comments to the formula subcommittee through the OpenDocument TC comment
form. "

and the link leads to this list.

It does sound rather as if my commments will be considered on a
sometime/never basis, so I'll desist and unsubscribe.

It might be an idea to change the web page to discourage others?

This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
to minimize spam in the list archive, subscription is required
before posting.

Subscribe: office-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org