Subject: Conformance Clauses

Hi,

I had a look at the most recent formula draft, and noticed that the
conformance clauses are not in the shape that the OASIS rules require.

I therefore thought it may be helpful to draft revised clauses. They are
in the document described below.

It is my understanding that the SC agreed to two conformance targets,
expressions and evaluators. The two targets can be found in the
proposal, as well as "conforming small group evaluator", "conforming
medium group evaluator" and "conforming large group evaluator". I added
these to somehow integrate the three function groups into the
conformance clauses.

I do not consider the re-write of the conformance clauses to be
completed by this proposal. Some clauses need to be reformulated, and I
further think that there are other statements in the specification that
may be moved to the conformance, or vice versa. But maybe the proposal
is something to start with.

Best regards

Michael