Subject: Teleconference today, 11am US Eastern time; Rob Weir leads

Reminder: We're meeting today, 11am US Eastern time.

I have a last-minute can't-get-out-of-it conflict, so Rob Weir will lead the meeting instead.
(It's his teleconference line we're using.)  I *may* be able to attend for a few minutes today,
but it's looking doubtful :-(.  Don't wait for me.

Here are the the agenda items that I know of:
* Discuss CD2 timing
* Assign unassigned JIRA tasks for CD2
* Discuss anything that NEEDS-DISCUSSION.