Subject: Re: [office-formula] Index table

Hi,

On Tuesday, 2010-05-04 17:28:32 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:

> To prevent #2 and #3 it should suffice to check "Match case" and "Word
> only" in the Edit Concordance File dialog. You have to check every
> single entry, but luckily the *.sdi file is a semicolon separated text
> file and doing s/[01];[01]$/1;1/ fixes that, I'm attaching the result.
> However, unfortunately that seems to be ignored in the current OOo
> version I tried, maybe Patrick has more luck with that.

I found out why that doesn't work: existing index entries are not
removed from the document before subsequent runs. Creating a new index
on draft26 using the case sensitive word only concordance file worked
fine. Apparently there is also no way to bulk remove all index entries.

Conclusion: never ever upload an editor revision draft that has been
indexed to the repository. PLEASE! Otherwise we'd have to remove
hundreds of index entries manually.. or edit the XML stream.

Thanks

PGP signature