Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Groups - Metadata SC meeting added

On May 9, 2006, at 10:07 AM, patrick@durusau.net wrote:

> I should be talking to John Madden on Wednesday about medical use
> cases so
> watch the wiki for new entries!

I'm leaving town tomorrow, and will be back early June. Good luck with
wrapping up the use case document. If anyone has any remaining
questions about the bibliography use case that might be important for
that document, please post them here sometime today.

I look forward to continuing the discussion when I return.