Subject: TC and draft

FYI, for those that weren't there on Monday, I gave the TC a quick
update on our status, explaining that we'd finished a draft of the use
case document, that we'd be soliciting feedback, and would bring it
back to the TC in a few week for formal discussion.

So I'd suggest we (well, Patrick) post the document publicly, and start
contacting relevant people. Once it's up, I'll blog it.

I'm hoping we can meet to wrap up the final draft early August.