Subject: schedule/roadmap

Just noticed the formula has their roadmap up:

> Estimated SC Schedule
>
>     * October 2006: Complete all function definitions, full draft of
> main text.
>     * December 2006: Complete whole-part review, a quality assurance
> (QA) review where we compare parts of the document to the other parts
> and to existing applications, resolving any conflicts between sections
> or ambiguities. We will add test cases as necessary to clarify the
> draft.

So I guess given our discussion last week we're looking at:

	* September 2006: Complete use case and requirements analysis
delivered to ODF TC

We don't know about the rest, but if we end up with requirements that
don't change substantially from the current version, and the TC
approves them, I think we could provide a complete proposal by
end-of-year, depending of course on how much substantive agreement we
have on the way forward.